1. No purchase necessary to enter competition.
2. Employees of Pond5, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) of each such employees, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. This contest will begin on 09/12/2017. Submissions are due by 11/1/2017 at 11:59 PDT.
4. Entries must comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines. Entrants that don’t comply will be disqualified.
5. YouTube is not a sponsor of or associated with this contest and by entering, participants release YouTube from any and all liability related to the contest.
6. Winner will be announced at the Awards event at The Montalban theater on 11/8/2017.
7. Pond5 accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, corrupted or fail to reach Pond5 by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via third parties are invalid.
8. One entry per person.
9. The prizes include:
$2000 and a Pond5 membership ($499 value)
$500 and a Pond5 membership ($499 value)
$250 and a Pond5 membership ($499 value)
10. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading.
11. Entrants agree to accept the decision of Pond5 as related to this Contest.
12. Pond5 will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Pond5 for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
13. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names, information and photographs in such publicity.
14. By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter is Pond5, 251 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10010.
15. The odds of winning depend on the number and quality of the entrant submissions.
16. Prizes are non-transferable.
17. Winner(s) of the contest will be decided by the judges appointed by Pond5, in its sole discretion. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Pond5 reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the contest without notice.
18. By entering this contest, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Pond5 for the purposes of the administration of and publicity related to this contest and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
19. By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter is Pond5, 251 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10010.
20. Each entrant confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
21. By downloading any media, works or content from or provided by Pond5 in connection with this Contest, you are agreeing that the same may only be used for and in your Contest entry and may not otherwise be used, displayed, performed, copied or distributed in any other way or means.
22. This Contest is void in the State of Virginia and where prohibited.
23. Pond5 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Pond5’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Pond5 may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Pond5. Pond5 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Pond5 has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Pond5 reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
24. By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Pond5, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
25. THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.